HEAL THE WORLD - A SPECIAL JOURNEY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAL THE WORLD - A SPECIAL JOURNEY

WALKING DOWN THE ROUTE OF HISTORY TO TAKE US BACK 'HOME'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» STONEHENGE AND A PECULIAR THOUGHT
A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 am by starfish

» A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID
A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 am by starfish

» 'OLD MOTHER SHIPTON' PROPHECIES
A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:33 am by micki1

» COMPLETE TEXTS PROPHECIES OF NOSTRADAMAS
A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:23 am by EMPATHY

» BIBLE HISTORY -
A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 am by EMPATHY

» LEGEND OF THE 13 CRYSTAL SKULLS
A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:35 am by EMPATHY

» IT STARTS WITH 'THEM'
A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:04 am by lovemj2

» MAYAN PROPHECY 2010 YOUTUBE
A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:58 pm by lovemj2

A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EMPATHY
Admin

A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID Empty
PostSubject: A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID   A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:51 am

A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID Saqqmur

Yes, its the 'grey' alien and where is it? its in the Pyramid.

Heres the article. Do read.

http://www.netscientia.com/egypt.html
Back to top Go down
https://healtheworldjourney.forumotion.com
starfish

A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID Empty
PostSubject: Re: A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID   A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 am

I would say, when all this took away and added. Which does not mean I'm right here. I will say, It is believed that many sacred temples, cities and monuments across the world were built by extraterrestrial civilizations. And the invisible energy of the earth, law that binds that line linked by a series of holy places...South America, Middle and Northern Egypt, Malta, Crete, Spain, Italy, Greece, Great Britain, France, Mesopotamia, Lebanon, Australia, Asia - simply everywhere in the world...
I would return to Maya prophecy who talking about the great event... When will our writers
back through the door in stellar spacecraft...
So, the second coming of Jesus Christ? Think about it... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAL THE WORLD - A SPECIAL JOURNEY :: Your first category :: HEAL THE WORLD - A SPECIAL JOURNEY-
Jump to: