HEAL THE WORLD - A SPECIAL JOURNEY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAL THE WORLD - A SPECIAL JOURNEY

WALKING DOWN THE ROUTE OF HISTORY TO TAKE US BACK 'HOME'.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» STONEHENGE AND A PECULIAR THOUGHT
BIBLE HISTORY - I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 am by starfish

» A PICTURE YOU NEED TO SEE. BE PREPARED ITS IN THE PYRAMID
BIBLE HISTORY - I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 am by starfish

» 'OLD MOTHER SHIPTON' PROPHECIES
BIBLE HISTORY - I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:33 am by micki1

» COMPLETE TEXTS PROPHECIES OF NOSTRADAMAS
BIBLE HISTORY - I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:23 am by EMPATHY

» BIBLE HISTORY -
BIBLE HISTORY - I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 am by EMPATHY

» LEGEND OF THE 13 CRYSTAL SKULLS
BIBLE HISTORY - I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:35 am by EMPATHY

» IT STARTS WITH 'THEM'
BIBLE HISTORY - I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:04 am by lovemj2

» MAYAN PROPHECY 2010 YOUTUBE
BIBLE HISTORY - I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:58 pm by lovemj2

BIBLE HISTORY -

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EMPATHY
Admin

BIBLE HISTORY - Empty
PostSubject: BIBLE HISTORY -   BIBLE HISTORY - I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:14 am

BIBLE HISTORY - Main

THIS SITE (LINK BELOW) WILL HELP YOU TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND VARIOUS SUBJECTS WHICH YOU MIGHT LIKE TO DISCUSS.

http://www.bible-history.com/

Heart Messages: Messianic Prophecy, God's Calendar, Pontius Pilate, Tax Collectors, The High Priesthood, The Pharisees, The Purpose of the Law, The New Testament, The Emperor Nero, Herod the Great, Herod's Temple, The Mighty Assyria, Jerusalem, Women's Court, The 7 Nations of Canaan, Ancient Roman Roads, Sun Dial, Bronze Mirrors, Signet and Seal, Watchtower, David's Tomb, Absalom's Tomb, Idols, Clothing, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Paul's Ship to Malta, Sennacherib, The Tax Collector, The Pool of Bethesda, Flavian Amphitheatre, Arch of Titus, Tomb of Cyrus, Pilate Inscription, Fall of Babylon, Winemaking, Tiberius Caesar, Crowns, Palace of Caiaphas, Crown of Thorns, Cuneiform, The Altar, Roman Centurion, Egyptian Hieroglyphics, Ancient Marriage, Nineveh, Ancient Warfare, Weapons, Battlefields, Bible History, Archaeology, Agriculture, The Antichrist. Offenses

Bible History

Bible History is about exploring the eyewitness accounts recorded in the Old and New Testaments of the Bible and comparing them with the history of ancient people and civilizations revealed by the spade of the archaeologist. Are you curious about the past, it's people, customs and culture? Then you would probably appreciate those who's curiosity drove them across the earth without the conveniences of modern travel, to dig up the empires buried within the earth to reveal the mysteries they contain.

Someone such as Austen Henry Layard, an archaeologist, politician, adventurer and excavator of ancient Nineveh, Nimrud and other Assyrian locations.

He writes,

"During the autumn of 1839 and winter of 1840 I had been wandering through Asia Minor and Syria scarcely leaving untrod one spot hallowed by tradition or unvisited one ruin consecrated by history I was accompanied by one no less curious and enthusiastic than myself We were both equally careless of comfort and unmindful of danger We rode alone our arms were our only protection a valise behind our saddles was our wardrobe and we tended our own horses except when relieved from the duty by the hospitable inhabitants of a Turcoman village or an Arab tent Thus unembarrassed by needless luxuries and uninfluenced by the opinions and prejudices of others we mixed amongst the people acquired without effort their manners and enjoyed without alloy those emotions which scenes so novel and spots so rich in varied association cannot fail to produce."
Nineveh and Its Remains, 1849

In an age when God's grace has uncovered beneath the sands of time what holy writ already affirmed, we can examine the evidence ourselves and perhaps make room for the Lord to add to us His touch upon our hearts. No amount of facts equal one simple touch by God upon the heart. But we can seek him knowing "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." James 4:6.

So let us press on as Isaiah encouraged, "Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near." Isaiah 55:6 and avoid at all costs any congruence with the description of those who can walk by an amazing gift such as creation and life itself and never ask who gave it.

In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God. Psalm 10:4

By humbling ourselves and questioning God and seeking Him we can invite Him to reveal and to deepen His extraordinary love...

And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. Romans 5:5

Back to top Go down
https://healtheworldjourney.forumotion.com
EMPATHY
Admin

BIBLE HISTORY - Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIBLE HISTORY -   BIBLE HISTORY - I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 am

This same link (as in post above) Discusses all these subjects and the live links can be found on the right hand side

Click here.

http://www.bible-history.com/

BIBLE HISTORY - Bho_9yy

Categories

Ancient Documents
Ancient Egypt
Ancient Greece
Ancient Israel
Ancient Near East
Ancient Other
Ancient Persia
Ancient Rome
Archaeology
Bible Animals
Bible Books
Bible Cities
Bible History
Bible Names A-G
Bible Names H-M
Bible Names N-Z
Bible Searches
Biblical Archaeology
Childrens Resources
Church History
Evolution & Science
Illustrated History
Images & Art
Intertestamental
Jesus
Languages
Manners & Customs
Maps & Geography
Messianic Prophecies
Museums
Mythology & Beliefs
People - Ancient Egypt
People - Ancient Greece
People - Ancient Near East
People - Ancient Rome
Rabbinical Works
Societies & Studies
Study Tools
Timelines & Charts
Weapons & Warfare
World History
Back to top Go down
https://healtheworldjourney.forumotion.com

BIBLE HISTORY -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAL THE WORLD - A SPECIAL JOURNEY :: Your first category :: HEAL THE WORLD - A SPECIAL JOURNEY-
Jump to: